Applications and Features:
Southwire Type SJOOW Flexible Cords UL/ CSA listed are permitted for use as specified by Article 400 and related articles of the 2023 National Electrical Code. The cable is rated -40°C to 90°C, water, oil, and weather resistant, designed for hard usage on industrial equipment, heavy tools, battery chargers, portable lights welding leads, marine dockside power, power extensions and mining applications.
- Conductor:Class K stranded bare copper per ASTM B-174
- Insulation:Heat, moisture and oil resistant EPDM
- Filler:Waxed paper fillers, with a tissue-paper separator wrapped around the assembly
- Jacket:Black Sunlight, Heat, Moisture and Oil Resistant Flexible CPE (Other colors available upon request)
- UL 62 Flexible Cords and Cables
- CSA C22.2 No. 49 Flexible Cords and Cables
- Passes CSA FT2 Flame Test
- RoHS-2 (European Directive 2011/65/EU)
- NEC Article 400 Flexible Cords, Cables and Fixture Wire
- NEC Article 501.140 Class I Division 2
- Federal Specification J-C-580B
There are no reviews yet.